For national organizations like United Parcel Service, AT&T, PepsiCo, and even locals like Sun Plumbing, commercial fleet vehicle maintenance is key to efficient business productivity.
According to the Automotive Fleet Fact Book 2018, nearly 6.4 million fleet cars and trucks are operating on highways and rural roads in the United States annually. When it comes to fleet vehicle maintenance, the old adage, “Time is money,” could not be more fitting. Any fleet vehicle “out of service” for even a single day, costs both time and money.
Fleet vehicle managers and supervisors need a priority relationship with their car and truck repair service providers. Continuity in driving leads their businesses to profitability. Cassels Garage in Melbourne, FL can be your priority partner in the proficiency and cost-effectiveness of your business’s transportation needs.
In addition to its expanding commercial fleet vehicle maintenance services, Cassels Garage has been providing auto repair throughout Brevard County including Melbourne, Indialantic, Palm Bay, and West Melbourne for over 50 years.
What to Expect from a Quality Commercial Fleet Vehicle Maintenance Service Program
State of the Transportation Industry Diagnostic Tools
- Cassels Garage of Melbourne, FL recently added the Factory Isuzu Truck computer diagnosis tool. The Isuzu NPR commercial truck has been the number one best selling low-cab forward truck since 1986 and America’s favorite for more than 30 years. * Isuzu NPR Review – Modern Work Truck Solutions (mwsmag.com)
- Commercial fleet maintenance providers should be capable of providing service on all makes and models from the most popular diesel trucks to everyday passenger vehicles while remaining ahead of the competition in diagnostics.
Less Stress, Fair Pricing, Time Savings, Proven Experience
- Assurance your unscheduled downtime does not result in days, weeks, or excessive dollars to get your vehicles shifted from park to drive.
- In partnership with your provider in service, they should be able to confidently confirm – completed preventative maintenance performed; a well-staffed, never understaffed, maintenance team with knowledgeable technicians; affordable and expedient parts and service.
Prioritizing Safety and Compliance
- Lack of regular maintenance reviews may pressure your bottom line and customer satisfaction.
- Your fleet maintenance should provide comprehensive repairs to meet:
- Work Order Management
- Parts Management
- State and DOT Inspections
- Warranty and Recall Management
- Increased Vehicle Life Expectancy
The unprecedented pandemic of 2020 created unforeseen pressures on businesses and a dramatic increase in ‘working-from-home’ Americans relying on delivery services and hiring home improvement companies. If searching for “auto repairs” and “mechanic near me” in Melbourne, Indialantic, Palm Bay, or West Melbourne is essential to keeping your business afloat, thriving, and retaining employees and customers, Cassels Garage in Melbourne, FL is ready to be the priority partner for your fleet –small, mid-size or large. Losses add up when assets fail to be motorized to their full capacity. We want to see you on the road!
Contact us to learn more about Cassels Garage of Melbourne, FL commercial fleet vehicle maintenance personal auto, and car repair services.