At Cassels Garage we want you to embrace the summertime while you can. Before you know it, it will be fall and the kids will be back in school for another year here in Brevard County. We want to encourage people to get away from the technology and go exploring. Unplug for a while and spend time really getting to know the people around you. Get out and see the sights. Traveling is a great way to get that quality, uninterrupted family time that memories are made of.
We recently wrote a blog post where we mentioned some places and themes that would make for a great summer road trip. There are still so many places to explore in the beautiful U.S of A, and what better time to do it than in the warmer season? These getaways can be road trips or plane trips, as long as you get out there and explore! You can learn a lot about the people who live in this great country by getting out of your area and your comfort zone. Have no idea where you might want to go? Here is a list of amazing places in the U.S that you could visit before the summer season fades away.
- The National Parks: The National Parks are sometimes looked over as must see destinations. Many believe they and their family aren’t outdoorsy enough to enjoy the trip, but actually there are many different ways to go about seeing the sights. The best part about the national parks is that you can plan how you want to conquer them.
- NYC: The Big Apple may be a little intimidating to new visitors, but don’t let it be. The city and surrounding burrows have something to offer everyone. You can see the sights, enjoy the shows and eat the best food, all while soaking in the culture of New York.
- California: Yes, Hollywood and Los Angeles are must-see Cali destinations, but there is also so many other places to visit in the Golden State. There is San Franco, Sacramento, San Diego, Malibu, Big Sur, countless beach towns, vineyards and so much more.
- The Carolinas: Enjoy the Southern charms of North Carolina and South Carolina. Visit Wilmington, NC and see the locations where multiple movies and television shows were filmed. Charleston, SC is full of history and fun for the for people of all ages. Both states offer picture perfect beaches and greenery. Step away from it all and plan your visit.
- Nashville: Visit the heart of country music and bring your cowboy boots. Keep your eyes out for your favorite artists while you explore this vibrant city.
- The Grand Canyon: Pack up the car and search for this breathtaking view. Bask in the glory of the immense beauty the Grand Canyon offers.
- New Orleans: Culture, History, Gumbo, Beignets, enough said.
- Florida: This one is a no brainer. If you have the chance, get to know this beautiful state outside of Brevard County.
Wherever you choose to go, we at Cassels Garage are here to help you with all of your car servicing needs. Don’t hit the road without stopping by and getting your car checked out. We want you to get out and explore our nation, but make sure your car’s needs are handled first. The last thing you need on your road trip is a blown tire or a busted transmission. Come by and see us today.